Amenities & Apartment Information
-Spacious Living Room
-Laundry in Building
-Heat and Hot Water Included
-Finished Hardwood Flooring
A busy city neighborhood, Allston has plenty to offer its residents- from the vibrant music and art scene to the delicious restaurants, locals have plenty of entertainment options to choose from. It is close and easily accessible to/ from Brighton, Fenway, Cambridge, Brookline, and Newton- several stops along the B line run through Commonwealth Ave. in Allston as well as multiple bus routes. Large apartment buildings can be found more commonly in Allston than other areas of Boston, but 2 and 3 family homes can be commonly found on the side streets. Moving to Allston? Don’t forget to check out what locals refer to as “Allston Christmas”- an unofficial holiday where shortly after September 1st, residents moving out of their homes will exchange old belongings with new residents moving in!
Harvard Ave @ Commonwealth Ave Bus Stop 0.4 mi (8 min away)
Harvard Ave @ Commonwealth Ave Bus Stop 0.4 mi (9 min away)
Harvard St @ Coolidge St Bus Stop 0.4 mi (9 min away)
Harvard St opp Verndale St Bus Stop 0.3 mi (8 min away)
Harvard St @ Verndale St Bus Stop 0.3 mi (8 min away)
Charlie's Pizza & Cafe
Hopewell Bar + Kitchen
The Glenville Stops
Nearby AreasBoston Apartments
Back Bay Apartments
Jamaica Plain Apartments
Mission Hill Apartments
South End Apartments
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$101,800 - $122,160
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $2,545/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 5.0% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- Open House: Sun 6/26 2:30 PMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 72999490 From Favorite Properties12$499,900Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 804 sqft1177 Commonwealth Avenue Unit 9
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate
- 14 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 72995814 From Favorite Properties18$450,000
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing ID# 72975199 From Favorite Properties28Price Reduced -$6,000$469,000
- 56 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 72973328 From Favorite Properties6Price Reduced -$10,000$429,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 695 sqft1165 Commonwealth Ave Unit 3
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Keller Williams Realty
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing ID# 72966219 From Favorite Properties23Price Reduced -$10,000$455,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 771 sqft15 N Beacon Street Unit L02
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Coldwell Banker Realty - Concord