Located on Boylston St.
Spacious Boston’s Chinatown is the third largest Chinatown in the United States, and attracts tourists and locals alike. Located nearby Boston’s shopping and financial districts, it is easily accessible if in Boston Proper. For those using public transportation, the MBTA orange line runs through the area. In Chinatown, you will find large apartments and condominiums interwoven with storefronts. Highlights include the historical Hayden Building, a large Chinese grocery store named Kam Man Foods, and famous restaurants including China Pearl and Imperial Seafood House. During specific times of the year, festivals are celebrated in the streets, including the Chinese New Year and August Moon Festival.
Chinatown Station - Inbound Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Stuart St @ Tremont St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Tremont and Stuart Streets Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Tremont St @ Boylston Station Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Washington St @ Essex St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
El Jefe's Taqueria
Emerson College Library
This apartment is above the average price of $2,813 for 1 bedroom apartments in Chinatown. An above average rent can often be attributed to the amenities an apartment provides, as well as its condition, size, and location. Those are important factors to consider as you are searching for the perfect apartment. Use the contact form to schedule a showing or request a rental application. This listing may not last much longer.
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$120,000 - $144,000
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $3,000/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.5% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- NEWAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites13$445,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 938 sqft84 Shepton Unit 2
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02124Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites33$440,000Condo/Townhouse For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1106 sqft5257 Washington Street Unit 5257
West Roxbury, Boston, MA 02132Lamacchia Realty, Inc.
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites29$499,000Condo/Townhouse For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1050 sqft101 Grew Ave Unit A
Roslindale, Boston, MA 02131William Raveis R. E. & Home Services
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites12$489,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 756 sqft
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites21$529,999Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1100 sqft
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites24$435,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 921 sqft57 Broadlawn Park Unit 2
West Roxbury, Boston, MA 02467Lamacchia Realty, Inc.
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites11$525,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 760 sqft43 Colborne Rd Unit 6
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Unlimited Sotheby's International Realty
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites17$519,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 881 sqft11 Vinal Street Unit 1
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Carey Realty Group, Inc. - Boston