Amenities & Apartment Information
Washington St @ Burt St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Washington St @ Coolidge Rd Bus Stop 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Washington St @ Fuller St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Washington St @ Stockton St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Codman Square Branch Library
Dorchester High School Library
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$124,000 - $148,800
You + 3 Roommates, Each:
$31,000 - $37,200
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $3,100/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 5.0% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- Open House: Sat 6/25 10:00 AMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73003758 From Favorite Properties25$575,000
- Open House: Sat 6/25 12:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73002404 From Favorite Properties21$565,000
- Open House: Sat 6/25 2:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73001482 From Favorite Properties27$525,000Condo For Sale3 Beds 2 Baths 1308 sqft21 S Munroe Ter Unit 1
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02122RE/MAX Destiny
- Open House: Sat 6/25 11:30 AMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73000819 From Favorite Properties27$524,900
- Open House: Sat 6/25 10:00 AMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73001087 From Favorite Properties24$579,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 1035 sqft43 Saint Margaret St Unit 2
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02125Leading Edge Real Estate
- Open House: Sat 6/25 11:00 AMAdd/Remove Listing ID# 72999841 From Favorite Properties34Price Reduced -$9,000$550,000