Amenities & Apartment Information
All utilities included
Gleaming hardwood floors
All utilities included
Free parking lot The gorgeous South End is one of Boston’s Landmark Districts, known for being home to a vibrant art community, some of Boston’s best restaurants, and over 2 dozen parks! On top of the public green spaces, the tree lined streets highlight the beauty of the area’s iconic brick and brownstone townhouses and their characteristic bay windows. Its popular bar scene makes it a favored night spot, but its artisans and farmers markets leave nothing to be desired during the day! The South End is a central neighborhood in the city of Boston, with something for everyone to enjoy. It is also highly accessible to and from many other areas of Boston, with several stops on the Green Line, Orange Line, and Silver Line being in close proximity.
Massachusetts Ave @ Tremont St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Tremont St @ Massachusetts Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Tremont St @ Northampton St Bus Stop 0.0 mi (1 min away)
Darryl's Corner Bar & Kitchen
New York Pizza
Wayne S. Wright Community Resource Cent
This apartment is above the average price of $3,384 for 2 bedroom apartments in South End. Rent prices tend to be higher for luxury apartments because of the wide range of amenities they provide. These buildings are also often conveniently located near transportation, shopping, restaurants, and green spaces. This may be your dream apartment. Reach out to our agent to schedule a showing or request a rental application.
Average Rent Prices for 2 Bedroom Apartments in South End
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$160,000 - $192,000
You + 1 Roommate, Each:
$80,000 - $96,000
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $4,000/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 5.8% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- 10 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73023182 From Favorite Properties33$736,900Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 675 sqft100 Shawmut Avenue Unit U: 406
South End, Boston, MA 02118Advisors Living - New Developments
- 21 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73019126 From Favorite Properties17$699,990Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 871 sqft492 Massachusetts Ave Unit 71
South End, Boston, MA 02118Profitable Properties Boston LLC
- 21 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73018986 From Favorite Properties14$699,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 980 sqft6 Wellington Street Unit 1
South End, Boston, MA 02118Engel & Volkers Boston
- 37 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73011465 From Favorite Properties20Price Reduced -$25,000$675,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 700 sqft1750 Washington St Unit 4
South End, Boston, MA 02118Unlimited Sotheby's International Realty
- 44 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73007421 From Favorite Properties30Price Reduced -$50,000$699,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 885 sqft126 Union Park Street Unit 4
South End, Boston, MA 02118Morello Real Estate
- 57 days agoAdd/Remove Listing ID# 73003229 From Favorite Properties30Price Reduced -$99,900$650,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 594 sqft