Penthouse, sunny, spacious 2 bed condominium in Brighton Place Condominiums! Large eat-in kitchen with tile floors, granite countertops, hardwood floors throughout. Great sized bedrooms, appliances included are refrigerator, range, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave. Updated bathroom has ceramic tile floor, bathtub just reglazed completely looking brand new. Easy access to shopping, the Green Line, restaurants, and much more!
- Amenities: Highway Access, Park, Public Transportation, Shopping, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Walk/Jog Trails
- Association Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Laundry Facilities, Master Insurance, Road Maintenance, Sewer, Snow Removal
Kitchen, Dining, and Appliances
- Kitchen Dimensions: 11'X10'7"
- Kitchen Level: First Floor
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Full Baths: 1
- Bathroom 1 Dimensions: 6'8"X5'
- Bathroom 1 Level: First Floor
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 9'10"X14'
- Master Bedroom Level: First Floor
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 10'9"X11'
- Bedroom 2 Level: First Floor
- Total Rooms: 4
- Living Room Dimensions: 11'8"X16'6"
- Living Room Level: First Floor
- Living Room Features: Flooring - Hardwood
- Heating: Central Heat, Electric, Gas, Gas, Hot Air Gravity, Hot Air Gravity, Hot Water Baseboard, Unit Control
- Cooling: Window AC
- Water: City/Town Water, Private
- Sewer: City/Town Sewer, Private
- Square Feet: 739
- Unit Building: 12
- Unit Level: 3
- Unit Placement: Top/Penthouse
- Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
Condo Complex Information
- Condo Type: Condo
- Number of Units: 351
- Condo Association: Yes
- HOA Fee: $500.00
- Fee Interval: Monthly
- Optional Fee Includes: Refuse Removal, Snow Removal
- Year Built: 1930
- Style: Brownstone, Floating Home, Gambrel /Dutch, Low-Rise, Victorian
- Flooring Type: Hardwood
- Lead Paint: Unknown
Garage & Parking
- Parking Features: 1-10 Spaces, Assigned, Deeded, Garage, Off-Street, Open, Other (See Remarks)
- Parking Spaces: 1
- MLS ID# 72727287
- Last Updated: 09/24/20
- Special Assessments: No