Boston’s largest apartment leasing team is seeking a front desk/database manager to help oversee the front office operations and assist database training and orientation for new hires. Must have an active MA real estate license.
- Assists in the management of front desk and call center operations
- Answer phone, forward messages and faxes accordingly
- Update database with new and/or updated real estate listings
- Help train new agents on database management/updating
- Cold/Warm call to update database with new and updated listings
- Strategize with office managers to implement best practices in database management
- Work closely with upper management to provide feedback on database operations and implement best practices
Candidate must be a team player with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects. Sales background preferred. Must be personable and have exceptional phone skills.
Hourly depending on experience
- 1 year or more in real estate and management
- Must have a MA Real Estate Salespersons License
The position involves part time hours working at the front desk, the rest of the time the candidate will be an affiliated real estate salesperson working on a commission basis.
Real Estate Job Application
"*" indicates required fields