Great natural light
Hardwood Floors Throughout
Contact me today for a tour Roxbury is a Boston neighborhood full of history and culture. Located very close to Downtown and the Longwood Medical area, it is no wonder so many people choose to call this community home. Roxbury is an ideal place for commuters, with easy access to public transportation as well as highways. This neighborhood has no shortage of activities, attractions and landmarks. Roxbury is home to many outdoor activity areas, parks, playgrounds and recreational facilities. Additionally, the town has taken great initiative to make the community eco-friendly. Close to sports stadiums, museums, performance arts centers and more, there is something for everyone in this neighborhood. Roxbury has a historic feel with modern amenities that make it a truly great place to live.
Humboldt Ave @ ML King Blvd Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Warren St @ Maywood St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (4 min away)
Warren St @ ML King Blvd Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Warren St opp Woodbine St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Warren St @ Woodbine St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Arizona BBQ House of Pizza
Boston Latin Academy Library
Regal Fried Chicken
Yummy Yummy Chinese Food
This apartment is 26.87% less expensive than the average price of $2,598 for 2 bedroom apartments in Roxbury. It's rare to find an apartment this far below the average rent price in Roxbury. Units like this rent quickly. Contact us about this great unit before it's gone!
Average Rent Prices for 2 Bedroom Apartments in Roxbury
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$76,000 - $91,200
You + 1 Roommate, Each:
$38,000 - $45,600
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $1,900/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.5% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites2$299,000Home For Sale3 Beds 1 Bath 1616 sqft24 Stonehill Rd
Hyde Park, Boston, MA 02136Redfin Corp.
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites14$289,900Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 583 sqft4925 Washington St Unit 105
West Roxbury, Boston, MA 02132Pena Realty Corporation
- 11 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites7$320,000Condo For SaleN/A Beds 1 Bath 360 sqft59 Colborne Rd Unit B2
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Chow Realty
- 14 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites1$300,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 925 sqft76 Elm St Unit 104
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA 02130Stuart St James, Inc.
- 19 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites9$325,000Condo For SaleN/A Beds 1 Bath 352 sqft330 Summit Ave Unit 103
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate
- 41 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites25$295,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 810 sqft175 Clare Ave Unit E8
Hyde Park, Boston, MA 02136JMM Residential LLC
- 81 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites6Price Reduced -$75,000$325,000Condo For SaleN/A Beds N/A Baths 9999 sqft
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites17Price Reduced -$10,000$315,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 805 sqft111 Perkins Street Unit 125
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA 02130William Raveis R. E. & Home Services