Amenities & Apartment Information
Located on Western Ave
Gleaming hardwood flooring
Modern touches A busy city neighborhood, Allston has plenty to offer its residents- from the vibrant music and art scene to the delicious restaurants, locals have plenty of entertainment options to choose from. It is close and easily accessible to/ from Brighton, Fenway, Cambridge, Brookline, and Newton- several stops along the B line run through Commonwealth Ave. in Allston as well as multiple bus routes. Large apartment buildings can be found more commonly in Allston than other areas of Boston, but 2 and 3 family homes can be commonly found on the side streets. Moving to Allston? Donâ€™t forget to check out what locals refer to as â€śAllston Christmasâ€ť- an unofficial holiday where shortly after September 1st, residents moving out of their homes will exchange old belongings with new residents moving in!
156 Western Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
N Harvard St @ Western Ave Bus Stop 0.0 mi (1 min away)
N Harvard St @ Western Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (1 min away)
Western Ave @ N Harvard St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (1 min away)
Western Ave opp Riverdale St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Josephine A. Fiorentino Community Center
Nearby Colleges & Universities
This apartment is above the average price of $2,203 for 1 bedroom apartments in Allston. Rent prices tend to be higher for luxury apartments because of the wide range of amenities they provide. These buildings are also often conveniently located near transportation, shopping, restaurants, and green spaces. This may be your dream apartment. Reach out to our agent to schedule a showing or request a rental application.
Average Rent Prices for 1 Bedroom Apartments in Allston
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$146,960 - $176,352
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $3,674/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.5% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites13$599,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 812 sqft533 Cambridge Unit 102
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Willie Realty
- 12 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites11$575,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 922 sqft15 North Beacon St Unit 515
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Hooli Homes Boston Inc.
- 14 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites35$640,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 779 sqft15 N Beacon St Unit 814
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Coldwell Banker Realty - Boston
- 33 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites29Price Reduced -$26,000$649,000Condo For Sale3 Beds 2 Baths 1580 sqft1400 Commonwealth Ave Unit 3
Allston, Boston, MA 02135Centre Realty Group
- 40 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites6Price Reduced -$10,000$540,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 944 sqft15 N Beacon St Unit 706
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Integrity First Real Estate
- 165 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites18Price Reduced -$76,000$599,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 922 sqft15 North Beacon Street Unit 914
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Coldwell Banker Realty - Newton