Amenities & Apartment Information
Located on Anderson St
Hardwood flooring Beacon Hill is one of the US’s oldest and most recognized neighborhoods. It’s steep, hilly streets feature gorgeous brick row houses and antique lanterns. It is a historic neighborhood, adjacent to the Boston Commons and the Massachusetts State House, said to be representative of a Boston from the past. In fact, it is often described as being aesthetically “frozen in time” with its stone paved streets and antique shops. It is next to Boston’s Downtown and North End neighborhoods, as well as being highly accessible through multiple T Stops, including the Red Line at Charles MGH and Blue Line at Bowdoin.
Beacon St opp Walnut St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (6 min away)
Beacon St @ Park St Bus Stop 0.3 mi (7 min away)
Cambridge St @ Bowdoin St Bus Stop 0.3 mi (7 min away)
Cambridge St @ Saltonstall Bldg - Bowdoin Sq Bus Stop 0.3 mi (8 min away)
Charles St @ Beacon St Bus Stop 0.3 mi (7 min away)
Antonio's Cucina Italiana
This apartment is 6.1% less expensive than the average price of $2,130 for studio apartments in Beacon Hill. Congratulations on finding a great apartment that is below the average rent price in Beacon Hill. Contact us about this great unit before it's gone!
Average Rent Prices for Studio Apartments in Beacon Hill
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$80,000 - $96,000
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $2,000/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.9% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- Open House: Sat 6/3 12:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites20$319,900Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 469 sqft703 Adams St Unit 16
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02122Conway - Dorchester
- 10 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites12$328,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 335 sqft1673 Commonwealth Ave Unit 11
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135www.HomeZu.com
- 11 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites7$299,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 890 sqft50 Seymour Unit 6
Roslindale, Boston, MA 02131Aberdeen Real Estate and Development
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites39$308,983Condo For Sale3 Beds 1 Bath 1120 sqft38 Elder St. Unit 2
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02125CFS, Realty
- 26 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites19$299,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 591 sqft111 Perkins Street Unit 278
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA 02130William Raveis R. E. & Home Services
- 32 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites7$315,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 346 sqft32 Sidlaw Road Unit 6
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Move2Boston Group, LLC
- 37 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites6$299,000Home For Sale5 Beds 2 Baths 1541 sqft3 Oakhurst
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02124Cameron Real Estate Group - Framingham
- 39 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites11$285,900Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 604 sqft1 Melbourne St Unit 8
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02124Zhensight Realty LLC