Great Natural light
Hardwood Floors Throughout
Street Parking Available
Stainless Steel Appliances
Contact me today for more information and to schedule a tour! A busy city neighborhood, Allston has plenty to offer its residents- from the vibrant music and art scene to the delicious restaurants, locals have plenty of entertainment options to choose from. It is close and easily accessible to/ from Brighton, Fenway, Cambridge, Brookline, and Newton- several stops along the B line run through Commonwealth Ave. in Allston as well as multiple bus routes. Large apartment buildings can be found more commonly in Allston than other areas of Boston, but 2 and 3 family homes can be commonly found on the side streets. Moving to Allston? Don’t forget to check out what locals refer to as “Allston Christmas”- an unofficial holiday where shortly after September 1st, residents moving out of their homes will exchange old belongings with new residents moving in!
1079 Commonwealth Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
19 Brighton Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Brighton Ave @ Chester St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Brighton Ave @ Comm Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Commonwealth Ave @ Naples Rd Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Hong Kong Supermarket
Nearby Colleges & Universities
This apartment is above the average price of $3,058 for 2 bedroom apartments in Allston. An above average rent can often be attributed to the amenities an apartment provides, as well as its condition, size, and location. Those are important factors to consider as you are searching for the perfect apartment. Contact Boston Pads now to see this apartment or request a rental application.
Average Rent Prices for 2 Bedroom Apartments in Allston
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$212,000 - $254,400
You + 1 Roommate, Each:
$106,000 - $127,200
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $5,300/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.9% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- NEWAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites11$859,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 960 sqft20 Penniman Road Unit 307
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Advise Realty
- Open House: Sat 6/3 12:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites23$825,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1030 sqft20 Penniman Rd Unit 202
Allston, Boston, MA 02134William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
- Open House: Sat 6/3 1:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites9$919,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 952 sqft
- Open House: Sat 6/3 1:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites11$755,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 843 sqft
- 36 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites14$875,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 810 sqft1 Nevins Hill Way Unit 2D
Allston, Boston, MA 02135Charlesgate Realty Group, llc
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites13Price Reduced -$20,000$859,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1009 sqft20 Penniman Road Unit 401
Allston, Boston, MA 02134Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- Open House: Sat 6/3 1:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites5$839,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 911 sqft