Amenities & Apartment Information
Not Quite What You're Looking For? Call, Text or Email Me With Any Questions About This Or Any Of Our Other Listings!!
The Cleveland Circle neighborhood is characterized by upscale Queen Anne, Shingle and Colonial Revival residences around a historic streetcar suburb. It is known as the town center of Aberdeen, and is surrounded by a residential area consisting of apartments and single-family homes. Near to Cleveland Circle is the Chestnut Hill Reservoir, which was originally built to be Boston’s water supply, but since then is out of use and has a jogging area and beautiful vistas. Cleveland Circle is easily accessible by the MBTA’s green line and several bus routes.
Chestnut Hill Ave @ Beacon St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Chestnut Hill Ave @ Commonwealth Ave Bus Stop 0.0 mi (1 min away)
Chestnut Hill Ave @ Commonwealth Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Chestnut Hill Ave @ Strathmore Rd Bus Stop 0.2 mi (5 min away)
Agoro's Pizza Bar & Grill Brighton
Fin's Sushi & Grill
This apartment is above the average price of $2,567 for 2 bedroom apartments in Brighton. The unit includes some utilities. If you consider the cost of paying for these utilities separately, you may find that having them included in the rent saves you money. The other amenities this apartment offers, along with its condition, location, and size, can also contribute to the above average rent price. Reach out to our agent to schedule a showing or request a rental application.
Average Rent Prices for 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brighton
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$116,000 - $139,200
You + 1 Roommate, Each:
$58,000 - $69,600
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $2,900/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.5% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- Open House: Sat 4/1 12:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites15$489,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 790 sqft21 Sutherland Rd. Unit 1
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Red Tree Real Estate
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites22$449,900Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 660 sqft2039 Commonwealth Ave Unit 2
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Keller Williams Realty-Merrimack
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites12$510,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 738 sqft
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites11$489,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 739 sqft
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites12$489,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 756 sqft
- ContingentAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites16$425,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 604 sqft14 Commonweath Court Unit 6
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Switzler REALTORS®
- 14 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites18$499,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 908 sqft1840 Commonwealth Avenue Unit 4
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Coldwell Banker Realty - Brookline
- 19 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites7$429,000Condo For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 550 sqft22 Chiswick Rd Unit 9
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Upright Realty Group LLC