Amenities & Apartment Information
Located on Miner st
Gleaming hardwood flooring
Stunning The Fenway neighborhood is one of the iconic neighborhoods of Boston. Easily accessible from the orange and green MBTA lines, it is characterized by brownstone townhomes, brick walk-ups, and plenty of small businesses. In Fenway you will find plenty of fine stores and great schools such as: Northeastern University, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Berklee College of Music, Mass College of Art and design and Harvard Medical School. Fenway is also home to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts, two world renowned museums with iconic collections. Other points of interest in the Fenway area are the iconic Citgo sign in Kenmore square, plenty of sports bars, and of course, Fenway park, home of the Boston Red Sox.
Brookline Ave @ Fullerton St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Park Dr @ Beacon St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (4 min away)
Park Dr @ Beacon St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Park Dr @ Fenway Sta Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Park Dr @ Fenway Station Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Regal Fenway & RPX
This apartment is above the average price of $3,437 for 2 bedroom apartments in Fenway. The unit includes some utilities. If you consider the cost of paying for these utilities separately, you may find that having them included in the rent saves you money. The other amenities this apartment offers, along with its condition, location, and size, can also contribute to the above average rent price. Contact Boston Pads now to see this apartment or request a rental application.
Average Rent Prices for 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fenway
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$280,000 - $336,000
You + 1 Roommate, Each:
$140,000 - $168,000
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $7,000/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.5% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- NEWAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites12$1,195,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 927 sqft338 Marlborough St Unit 4
Back Bay, Boston, MA 02115The Charles Realty
- NEWAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites31$1,094,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1508 sqft5 Bellflower Unit 3
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02125Riverfront REALTORS®
- Open House: Sat 4/1 12:00 PMAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites19$1,100,000Condo For Sale3 Beds 2 Baths 1413 sqft8 Whittier Pl Unit 18H
West End, Boston, MA 02114Leading Edge Real Estate
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites7$1,225,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1216 sqft85 E India Row Unit 25G
Downtown, Boston, MA 02110Camdan Realty LLC
- 4 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites18$1,165,000Multi-Family Home For Sale9 Beds 3 Baths 3621 sqft130 Armandine St
Dorchester, Boston, MA 02124Keller Williams Realty Boston-Metro | Back Bay
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites17$1,100,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 2 Baths 1109 sqft39 A Street Unit 16
South Boston, Boston, MA 02127Coldwell Banker Realty - Boston
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites7$1,070,000Condo/Townhouse For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 800 sqft99 Pinckney St Unit 3
Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02114Brewster & Berkowitz R. E.
- 5 days agoAdd/Remove Listing From Favorites21$1,199,000Condo For Sale2 Beds 3 Baths 1424 sqft1 Devens Street Unit 4
Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129Coldwell Banker Realty - Boston